- Symbol Rate: 0.1 to 150 Msps
- Data Rate: 0.1 to >720 Mbps (Simplex), >1.4 Gbps (Duplex)
- DVB-S2 ETSI EN 302 307 & DVB-S2X EN 302 307-2 compliant
- DVB-S2-EB1&EB2 Efficiency Boost technology
- DoubleTalk Carrier-in-Carrier bandwidth compression
- ACM and CCM • Embedded MetaCarrier DVB-CID ETSI TS 103 129
- GSE – low overhead 190,000 PPS simplex and > 350,000 PPS duplex
- 9,000 Byte Jumbo Frame (In Packet Processor Mode)
- Layer 3 Routed Mode operation with up to 256 static routes (>105,000 PPS simplex, >150,000 PPS duplex)
- Modulation: QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK, 64APSK, 128APSK, 256APSK
- Dual IF: 70/140 MHz, L-Band and L-Band monitor (standard)
- Data Interfaces ▪ 2 Gigabit 10/100/1000Base-T interfaces (standard)
- 1 Optical Gigabit interface (optional)
- Processes > 600,000 pps simplex, 1.2M pps duplex
- PIIC optional interface cards
- ASI (DVB Asynchronous Serial Interface)
- G.703 E3/T3/STS-1 (34.368, 44.736, 51.84 Mbps)
- STM-1 Copper SDH (155.52 Mbps)
- OC-3 SONET single mode or multi-mode 1300 nm (155.52 Mbps)
- Multistream capable (Multi-Interface mux)
- Supports HTS, GEO and MEO mode operation
- Management: HTTP, SNMP, Telnet, RS-232/485
- In-band (over satellite) M&C control
- 1:1 and 1:N redundancy switching available
More about Comtech Advanced VSAT Platform
Advanced VSAT Solutions is a portfolio of high-performance, satellite-based communication solutions that facilitate premium services for the enterprise – energy, mining, maritime, airline and corporate networks. Representing the next generation in satellite networking equipment, the Advanced VSAT comprises a bundle of products and advanced technologies.
Today, end users require astounding levels of additional throughput to support mission-critical applications. The majority of this increased demand originates in the inbound direction given the valuable multimedia content that needs to be transmitted from remote sites back to central locations. It is key for satellite networking solutions to be able to handle these increasing data rates while having headroom for future growth.
Advanced VSAT is focused on throughput and service quality. It has the processing power needed to support your pps and Mbps transmission requirements for high data rate applications, high definition video and voice. It provides the service quality your users demand with low jitter and low latency so you can meet those stringent SLAs. It is also a fully managed system with the intelligence to enable dynamic allocation of bandwidth when and where it is needed.
- Services and Equipement for Advanced VSAT
- With ourSCPC (Single channel per carrier) Service Satellite bandwidth is dedicated to a single source.
- dSCPCprovides dynamic SCPC (dSCPC) bandwidth management of space segment
- Time division multiple access (TDMA)allows several users to share the same frequency channel by dividing the signal into different time slots.
- We offer high Quality VSAT Solutions
- Our Service can be used with Hardware from Comtech EF Dataand corresponding Services.
We are a german company who provides all services for satellite internet. Our goal is to connect remote locations with internet or your local network. We also provide internet for moving vehicles like ships, truck, trains or plains. Our main focus is Africa and the near East.
Alter Schlachthof 17
Phone: +49.173.699 09 74