- Very granular rate licensing scheme with rates from 1 Mbps up to 425 Mbps bidirectional
- Suitable for low, medium and high speed applications, for cellular backhaul, trunking and fiber restoration, baudrates upto 133 MBaud to handle all common transponder sizes
- Clean Channel Technology for additional bandwidth efficiency gains
- DVB-S2, DVB-S2X (up to 256APSK) and Newtec S2 Extensions backward compatibility
- Built-in Bandwidth Cancellation (up to 72 Mbaud) with fractional licensing for redundant modem
- Optional Equalink®
- All modcods and baudrates default enabled licensing on a per Mbps encapsulated rate.
- Default IF and L-band on Tx and Rx for ease of operation
- Automatic Uplink Power Control for combating uplink fading
- Optional FlexACM for adaptive environments
- Standard GSE encapsulation for minimal overhead with support for ULE, MPE, XPE for legacy networks
- Adaptive traffic shaping and bandwidth management
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Easy integration with terrestrial IP data networks
- Easy operation through secure frontpanel, SNMP, HTTP and CLI interfaces
Efficiency at the core
The Newtec MDM6000 Satellite Modem combines a number of innovative elements to improve current market available efficiencies, thereby lowering the overall Total Cost of Ownership.
New modulation and Forward Error Correction (FEC) codes in combination with innovative technologiessuch as 133 Mbaud, built-in Bandwidth Cancellation, Clean Channel Technology®, FlexACM®, QoS, and Equalink® pre-distortion.
Depending on the application, the migration scenario and the activated features the Newtec MDM6000 modem can be used in conjunction with the Newtec HUB6000 Satellite Hub. In all cases end-to-end efficiency over satellite can be achieved.
When ultra-high speeds are required…
In applications demanding higher speeds and packets-per-seconds processing than those offered by the stand-alone MDM6000, the MDM6000 High Speed solution can be used. It adds an external packet processor that handles shaping, bandwidth management and encapsulation to achieve up to 850 Mbps and 800 kpps duplex.
We are a german company who provides all services for satellite internet. Our goal is to connect remote locations with internet or your local network. We also provide internet for moving vehicles like ships, truck, trains or plains. Our main focus is Africa and the near East.
Alter Schlachthof 17
Phone: +49.173.699 09 74